Sunday, July 5, 2015

7/5/15

Today was on okay workout. Lots of movements that are tough for me. I felt extremely tired when I woke up this morning and really didn't want to be in the gym, but forced myself to go and tried to get a good workout of this morning, but pretty much felt like ass.

A.
AMRAP 8:
4 Muscle-ups
8 SHSPU
40 Double-unders

-3 rds. Had to break up all sets of HSPU, everything else unbroken. Didn't even feel like a workout, more like me just staring at the wall.

Rest 7:00 minutes then...

B.
AMRAP 17:
50 Cal Row
50 Wall-balls (20#)
50 Shoulder-to-Overhead (115#)
50 Box Jumps (24")

-251 reps. Had big transitions, probably could have gotten a few more reps with a better set up. Also stepped down for all the box jumps ...  high repetition bounding box jumps are just not something I train anymore and they always make my achilles ache ... so stepping down took forever, but other than that I was really pushing it and getting some solid conditioning out of this.

C.
3 Sets of:
Fat Bar French Press (75#) x 10 reps
4 minutes of hip mobility

-Complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment