Friday, July 24, 2015

7/24/15

Had a total shit morning in the gym. I hate the gym I'm at and pretty much everything else in my life is shitty right now. Worked out alone at 5 am and it was just a bad time. Didn't enjoy any of being in the gym today, at all.

A.
“Amanda”
Complete rounds and 9, 7 and 5 reps for time of:
Muscle-Ups
Squat Snatches (135/95 lbs)

Rest until the running clock reaches 20:00, and then…

C.
For time:
80-Calorie Row
40 Shoulder-to-Overheads (155/105 lbs)
80-Calorie Row

-6:40 ... MU unbroken, but was doing singles for the snatches and the gym I'm is a piece of shit, so we have to drop barbells on these mats due to the noise. It basically takes DRASTICALLY longer to cycle barbell singles. Super frustrating and stupid when doing a workout like this. Another reason the gym I'm at is shitty. Despite doing the muscle-ups unbroken, this is about a minute slower than my PR for this workout.

-12:01 ... S2O was 5 sets of 8 at a consistent pace, that second row sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment