Friday, July 17, 2015

7/17/15

Today was a very good workout. It was lower in volume, but I got a lot of intensity out of today. I felt great on all the movements and my lungs felt great on the metcon. Lots of medium-ish heavy cleans today and zero pain, great stuff. Maybe because I was working out with someone else, I don't know, but I felt a lot better today than yesterday.

A. 
Every 2 minutes for 16 minutes (8 sets) of: 
Power Clean + 2 Jerks 

-205# x 2 sets 
-215# x 2 sets
-225# x 2 sets
-235#
-245#

-All of these felt really solid, didn't have any pain or tightness pulling from the floor. 

B. 
4 RFT:
5 Power Clean (195#) 
15 Wall-ball (30#) 
15 Burpees-over-the-bar

-12:20 ... this was a fun workout, felt pretty good on everything. This is the best burpees have felt in a long time ... losing a few lbs goes a long way on burpees. Was happy to have a shorter session (but still get a lot out of it) and get back to studying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment