Saturday, April 8, 2017

4/8/17

I am moving to Alexandria VA soon ... so I dropped into a local box here to check it out. Hit the workout on their board and really enjoyed it ... I haven't gotten this much intensity out of a workout in a very long time... possibly since before TBS started... Not sure what it was about the workout, I think I just really wanted to PR my 'Amanda' time; or maybe it was that were like 6-7 men all doing muscle-ups in the class and I wanted to beat them all ... not really sure, but I got a ton of intensity out of this and had scorched lungs / 'fran cough' during this workout and for a while after.

A.
For time:
9-7-5
Muscle-up
Squat Snatch (135/95#)

straight into...

1000m Run

straight into...

21-15-9
Pull-ups
Hang Power Clean (135/95#)

-17:15  ... splits were 5:13 'Amanda' ... about a 7:00 1000m, came back to the pull-up bar around 12:00 and then finished the last part in about 5 minutes. I went 100% on 'Amanda' and PRed by a large amount (about 40 seconds) ... this made the 1000m run a crawl. I was really struggling on the run and the last part... pull-ups were UB ... 10/5 ... UB and HPC went 11/5/5 ... 5/5/5 ... UB ... overall a great workout, left me totally smashed and on the floor.

B.
10 Minute cool-down mobility with the class

No comments:

Post a Comment