Thursday, May 22, 2014

5/22/14

Today was a simple, but very tough session. The lifting was rough. Definitely glad I had someone to train with today, those front squats kicked my ass. I didn't want to do them from the first damn set. Also on a very sad note, there is still a bit of inflammation in my hand, so I had to change the metcon. It was supposed to be pull-ups and 2 pood KB swings, a solid grip workout. But this inflammation goes crazy when I have to use my grip, especially on pull-ups, so I changed the workout into something that didn't agitate my hand. Also had to cut out the accessory stuff... I'm pretty pissed I can't train at 100%, but I guess I should be thankful that I can train at all; it's still hard for me mentally though. I want to go 100% every day...


A. 
Clean - 70% (235#)  x 3 x 5
Clean Pull - 85% (of clean) (285#) x 4 x 5
Front squat - 75% (275#) x 3 x 5 

-This might look simple... but it was a lot of heavy reps, I was covered in sweat and generally tired as shit after this. 

B. 
3 RFT:
30 Cal Row 
20 Burpees-over-erg 

-10:30. Felt okay here, not the most fun workout ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment