Monday, May 12, 2014

5/5 - 5/11/14

On Sunday 5/4 after my training session I began to notice a pain in my hand. In summary, I had an intense infection in my right hand, was in the hospital for 3 days and obviously had to withdraw from my gym's 2014 regional team. Needless to say, it was a really lame week. Plus I've got law school final exams/papers going on. Really shitty time. The infection caused flu-like symptoms / general fatigue. I slept a lot and obviously didn't exercise at all. I wanted to take a week off after regionals anyway, but I was forced to take the week prior and weekend of off. Anyway, I'm out of the hospital, the antibiotics are working. I'm taking this next week easy as well, starting a new training cycle on Monday the 19th. It was pretty unfortunate what happened. I've been on a regional team two years in a row and both years I've had to quit at the last minute, kind of bummer. Can't cry over spilt milk though, I have to focus on law school.

No comments:

Post a Comment