Wednesday, May 28, 2014

5/28/14

Today was the best day I've had in a while. My shoulders are sore, but overall my body felt good. Metcon felt great, this is the first time I've felt really good on a metcon since coming back to training. It might have been because we cut the lifting volume back, but idk. My left hip/back is tight/painful again... it was acting up during the regionals prep training and then went away and now it is happening again. I'm going to cut out anything below parallel / heavy dead-lifting that hurts its. It is super lame, but I'm trying to stay positive about it and still train hard around it. Getting stronger at heavy squats / pulls is not something I really need to get better at anyway.

A.

Power Clean - 65% (220#) x 3 x 1, 75% (242#) x 3 x 1, 75% (242#) x 2 x 3
-Was supposed to be clean pulls + front squats, but I cut them out. 

B. 
For time:
Row 500 Meters

20 Pull-Ups

40 Walking Lunges with Two Kettlebell Farmer Carry (32/24 kg)

20 Pull-Ups

Row 500 Meters

-9:45. Unbroken pull-ups, had to break up the lunges a lot. Went 8/7 then sets of 5 steps. 

C. 
3 Sets:
15 GHD Sit-ups 
Rest as needed 

-Complete 

No comments:

Post a Comment