Wednesday, July 9, 2014

7/8/14

Today was pretty awesome. Been getting settled in Hamburg. Big city and I don’t speak the language, but overall it has been good. Been meeting some awesome people and seeing some cool stuff. Jet lag has been a bitch, was still feeling it once I got to the gym. Once I got a workout in and chilled out I felt a lot better. It was awesome to meet some people and hangout and share out fitness together, will definitely be spending time with these people more. Had a desire to do some more work after the workout finished, but corralled that shit given that I’m extremely unrested and haven’t been eating much and one of the coaches invited me to O-lift and hangout tomorrow, want to be 100%. On a fucking note… can’t believe I crossed the Atlantic to fucking Bench Press. It is what it is!

Bench Press – 10, 7,5 – 10, 7, 5 (all this shit was KG)

10 x 80 KG (176#)

7 x 90 KG (198#)

5 x 96 KG (211#)  - 5 RM PR… by 1#... haven’t tested since last December. 

10 x 176#

7 x 176# (pussed out – was supposed to use the same weight as the prior set, but was fatigued.)   

5 x 198# (pussed out – see above)

Rest 5 minutes then…

4 RFT:
40 Double-under
40 Sit-ups

-Time was ~7 minutes. I missed a lot of DU because I was using some random European rope. But by the time I got through the first set I set into a pace. Got my HR up a little, but it was on the board so I did it with the class.

Rest 15 minutes then…

Easy 7:00 run back to my dorm.

-Pumped to throw down in Europe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment