Wednesday, March 25, 2015

3/25/15

This morning was a crappy session. I felt extremely tired and wasn't able to push anything. I wasn't excited to workout and forced myself into the gym. I'm really looking forward to getting the last Open workout over with and taking some much needed rest.

A.
Six sets of:
Snatch Grip Push-Press x 2 reps, with 5 second hold at top of second rep
Rest as needed

-2 sets @ 75% (195#)
-2 sets @ 80% (205#)
-2 sets @ 85% (225#)

-Complete, didn't feel great, didn't push the loading, got all the reps though.

B.
Every 6 minutes, for 24 minutes (4 sets):
Row 1000m
15 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups

-Don't remember the exact times, each set around 4:30 - 4:45 ... these were some of the slowest 1000s I've ever rowed. Just went through the motion and didn't push it. Had zero energy this morning. Felt like complete shit. At least did the C2B pull-ups unbroken, they felt okay. Not a great workout, probably should have just taken rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment