Tuesday, March 31, 2015

3/31/15

Today was a fun day in the gym. This is a planned 'off-week' ... not about training or making progress, just about letting my body and mind rest and recovery. I've been wanting to do the workout 'Chelsea' for a while now, haven't done it in years. Was happy to be in the gym with my girlfriend and give it a run through.

'Chelsea'
Every minute on the minute for 30 minutes:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Air Squats

-Finished the 30 rounds
-First 10 rounds were unbroken ... all rounds around :34-:36
-11-20 were 7/3 on the push-ups ... all rounds around :40
-Last 10 rounds were just off of feel for the push-ups, usually 5/3/2 ... all rounds :40-:50

-The last time I did this was 7/18/11 and I only finished 18 rounds. I guess it is good to know that I've improved my fitness over the last 4-ish years. Fun day in the gym, wasn't too crazy. Don't know exactly what I'll be doing the remainder of the week, just going off feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment