Wednesday, June 24, 2015

6/24/15

I was really tired this morning ... but once I got moving I felt pretty solid on everything. There was a bunch more barbell stuff (heavy cleans / heavy back squats) programmed ... but just had to cut them out due to taking time off my hip. I just did the conditioning this morning and I was okay with that. I got a lot of intensity out of this workout and hitting 80 C2B pull-ups in 4 unbroken sets is big progress for me. Getting the last set unbroken was a huge battle and a lot of fun.

A.
Four sets for times of:
100 Double-unders
20 Wall-ball (20#)
20 C2B Pull-ups
Rest 4:00

-2:22
-2:52
-3:23
-3:30

-The only thing unbroken on all the sets were the C2Bs ... double-unders really fell apart on the last two sets, two sets of WBs unbroken then 2 sets of 10/10.

B.
20-30 minutes of back/hip/glute mobility and myofascial release.

No comments:

Post a Comment