Monday, August 24, 2015

8/24/15

Drove back from California to Boise today. I was pretty tired from the drive, but got in the gym in the afternoon and got in what I could.

A.
EMOM 15:
1 Strict Muscle-up
5 KBS (2 pood)

-Complete ... was a solid warm-up ... my forearms and biceps are extremely sore from Saturday, was tough on my biceps.

B.
Five sets of:
Narrow-Grip Overhead Squat x 3 reps @ 3311 (power cleaned and jerked from the floor)
Rest 2 minutes between sets

-135#, 185#, 205#, 225#, 235# (f) - Missed the third rep on the last set ... pushed it as much as I could, but didn't feel great.

C.
Every 2 minutes, for 20 minutes (10 sets), of:
Snatch x 2 reps
Start at 75% (185#) of your 1-RM Snatch and build in load over the course of the ten sets.

-Just used 185# across the sets ... didn't feel great today on this, but was good to get reps in at 185#.

D.
5 RFT:
500m Row
15 Ring Push-ups

-14:29 ... goal was to get the push-ups unbroken, the last two sets were tough, but got them unbroken. This was a pretty fun/short workout. Lower volume metcon because I'm doing a lot more volume tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment