Monday, August 10, 2015

8/8/15

Today was a 'okay' workout ... I felt fine, but didn't really get a great workout of today. I am traveling and just did the workout off the board at a gym in California.

A.
Build up to a heavy double:
Push-Press + Push-Jerk + Split-Jerk

-135#, 185#, 205#, 225# ... only had a short amount of time for this, just went through what I could in  the about 10 minutes I had to do this.

B.
With a Partner, AMRAP 20 (break up the reps however between partners):
15 Wall-ball (20#)
12 Box-Jumps (24")
9 Pull-ups
9 Burpees
9 Knees-to-elbows

-Have no idea how many rounds we got ... did this with my sister ... she can't do pull-ups, so I did all the pull-ups ... other than that we broke up everything else pretty equally. An okay cardio session.

No comments:

Post a Comment