Monday, November 2, 2015

11/2/15

This morning was a bit of a rough workout ... I definitely didn't feel great. But I considering that I ran a half marathon two days ago and that I ate like a douche-bag all weekend, it is of no surprise today was a bit of a rough time in the gym. I was prepared for that and I was happy today was a longer aerobic workout. Didn't really push it too hard... just got through it. The weird food this weekend really made me sleep worse and has made my tendonitis really flare up.

A.
"Open Test"
AMRAP 20:
50 Wall-balls (20#)
50 Double-unders
40 Box Jumps (24")
40 Toes-to-Bar
30 C2B Pull-ups
30 Burpees
20 Power Clean (145#)
20 Shoulder-to-Overhead (145#)
10 Snatch (145#)
10 Muscle-ups

-8 Muscle-ups ... felt crappy on a lot of stuff I shouldn't have ... and stepped down all the box jumps to save my achilles given the half marathon on Saturday. Just went through this and got a good sweat on.

Rest exactly 5 minutes then...

B.
15 Minutes to build to a 2 RM Touch-and-Go Power Snatch

-145#, 175#, 195#, 205# ... last double was a bit of a struggle, but pushed hard and got those reps ... was tough after part A.

C.
20 Minute ROMWOD

-Complete ... was tough... yoga can be a bitch.

Meals for the Day: 

0530 (pre-workout) - BCAAs, 1 Scoop Pre-workout

0800 (post-workout) - 3 Eggs, Veal Chorizo, Ground Beef, Tomato Paste, Zucchini, Onions, 1 Paleo Apple Muffin, 1 Cup Kefir

1130 - 6 oz Chicken, Cauliflower, Green Beans, 10 Almonds, Hummus, Fish Oil

1330 - Turkey Jerky, Pomegranate Seeds, 1/4 Cup Cashews, Fish Oil

1630 - Buffalo Jerky, 1 Greek Yogurt, 1 TSP Honey

2000 - Bell Pepper, Stuffed with Veal Chorizo, Beef, Veggies, 1 Banana, 1 TBSP Cashew Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment