Friday, November 6, 2015

11/6/15

Further Complete Rest.

I've been feeling better overall and I've been wanting to train hard again. But my hip/back just can't take it. Every time it gets a little better I just push it too hard. I want to train... I want to push myself, but I just can't. I need to take more rest and cut the volume down. So I decided to just skip the gym entirely today and let my body rest ... as difficult as this was to do, my body needs it and being healthy and pain free is significantly more important than 'performance' at this point in time.

Meals for the Day: 

0800 - Steak, Eggs, Potatoes, 2 Peppers, 1 Banana, Cashew Butter, Fish Oil, 1 Cup Black Coffee

1330 - 1 Cup Kefir, 1/4 Cup Cashews, 1 Apple

1630 - Apple Sauce, Raspberries, Olives, Fish Oil

1800 - Paleo Lasagna


No comments:

Post a Comment