Thursday, March 31, 2016

4/1/16

This morning was a great workout. I got in the bench pressing and then programmed the rest of the session myself. It ended up being a really 'crossfitty' workout, but I felt pretty fit and solid on everything. I haven't done a snatch in about 3 months, so adding these back in pain-free was a nice change. Really solid workout, looking forward to some much needed rest though. 

A.
Bench press
7 sets of 3-5 reps @ 80% + 5# over last week = 225#
Rest as needed 

-This ended up being 4 triples and 3 doubles... went to failure here. Getting towards the end of the cycle and my body is pretty fatigued and the numbers are heavy. I didn't take as much rest as I usually do with these heavy sets, so that might have also contributed to missing a few of these reps. 

B.
On a running clock: 

For time:
21-18-15-12-9-6-3 
Row Calories 
Hang Power Snatch (75#)

When the clock reaches 25:00 then... 

C.
For time:
14-12-10-8-6-4-2
HSPU
C2B Pull-up
Burpee

-9:43
-14:23

-First metcon had to break up the snatches on 18 and 15 ... otherwise unbroken.
-Second metcon had to break up the HSPU on 12 and 10 ... otherwise unbroken... this was tough after part A and B, but overall I was surprised by how good I felt. Solid workout. 



No comments:

Post a Comment