Thursday, March 17, 2016

3/18/16

This morning was the worst workout I've had in a very long time. I felt extremely flat and weak. I was very unmotivated to train and really just didn't want to be in the gym. Not sure if it is the reduced calories I've been eating or what, but I just felt horrible today. Hopefully I will feel better soon. 

A.
Bench Press
7 Sets of 3-5 reps @ 80% + 5-10# (over last week) = 215# 

-7 sets of 3 reps @ 215# ... this was a struggle, felt very weak today. 

B.
4 Sets of:
DB Strict Press - 5-7 reps, building (try to build up to a heavier 5 RM than last week) 

-4 sets of 7 reps @ 50# DBs .. didn't push the loading here because of how poorly I felt. 

C.
3 Sets of:
DB Side Lateral Raises (2 x 15#) 
Rest as needed 

-Complete

D.
Every 3 minutes for 12 minutes (4 sets):
Strict Dips x 7 reps
Strict Pull-ups x 7 reps 

-These were supposed to be weighted, but I didn't use any weight on these and cut out a bunch of other stuff, just felt horrible. 

E.
20 Min ROMWOD 

-Complete 

No comments:

Post a Comment