Thursday, November 29, 2018

11/30/18

Today was the best workout I've had in a long time. This was a workout from Crossfit Mayhem's gymnastics program. Given that gymnastics is my weakest point,  I want to start incorporating more of these workouts into my training. I had a great time, this was very different and challenging training... really fun stuff.

A. 
Every min (12 mins)
200m/175m Row
- Rest 2 Minutes -
Every min (12 mins)
5 Clean and Jerks (145/105)

-Complete ... this was tough ... rowing was very manageable, but the CJs were rough afterward. Got all sets unbroken.

B.
Front Squat (4x10 @60%+10lbs of 1RM)
*Every 3 mins complete a set*

-Complete across at 245# ... this was brutal ... not in shape for volume squatting like this.

C.
Shoulder Press (4x10 @60%+10lbs of 1RM)
*Every 3 mins complete a set*

-Complete across at 125#... although I missed the last two sets, only got 7 reps on those sets ... went to complete failure here... this was WAY harder than I thought it would be.

D.
Every min (10mins)
4 C2B+2 Bar MU

-Complete ... this was more difficult than it looked... I'm not great with the transition from C2B to MU ... good training despite the fact that I suffered a wicked tear... will make tomorrow's training rough.

E.
ROMWOD

-Complete


No comments:

Post a Comment