Tuesday, November 6, 2018

11/6/18

Hit the class workout today, this was a nice change... overall I have a whole different perspective on training after this last cycle. It was very eye opening, I am really glad I chose to do that cycle. It was weird to do a conditoning workout with so many reps... had me questioning the point of even doign this workout... but anyway... back to regular crossfit... it was nice to hit a class workout and not have to put much thought into anything. Got a good sweat out of this.

A.
Deadlift
5-5-5-5-5

-385#, 385#, 405#, 405#, 425# ... didn't push the loading at all, all reps felt very easy.

B.
AMRAP 15:
5, 10, 15, 20 etc...
Thrusters (95/65)*

*10 Toes-to-Bar + 50 Double-Unders after each round

-Round of 30 + 15 reps (10 TTB, 5 DU) ... went through this at about 85-90% effort ... was just feeling out my lungs after this weightlifting cycle. I was overall surprised and happy with how this went, I didn't gas out as much as I thought I might.


No comments:

Post a Comment