Friday, March 29, 2024

3/30/24

Today was overall a good workout, but I didn't feel great when getting this started... my son woke up at 0417 and thus I did too... lifting by about 0545 ... not ideal conditions to max out a lift... but it seems I'm rarely encountering comfortable or ideal conditions during this stage in my life. Just tried to go as hard as I could and get what intensity I could out of this. 

A.

Back Squat

1 sets: 1 Reps – Find a new 1RM
*Rest 3:00-3:30 b/t sets


-Singles = 385#, 405#, 425#, 440# ... this is the most I've squatted in a while ... most I've done since the October marathon is 430# ... all of these singles went up easily, definitely more there, but I'm not one to go for a true 1 RM / to failure in my basement. Still very happy with a 440# squat. 


B.

AMRAP 20:

5 Strict Pull-ups

10 Deficit Push-ups (hands and feet on 45# bumper plates)

15 Air Squats 


-17 Rds + 5 Strict Pull-ups .. deficit on the push-ups was a tough variation on this workout... still felt decent throughout and got in some good cardio out of this. 


C.

3 Sets:

Seated Calf Raises x 20 (2x50# DB)

30 V Ups
-rest 2 minutes b/t sets-


-Complete 


No comments:

Post a Comment