Saturday, March 30, 2024

3/31/24

 My wife and I got this workout in at the track at the Naval Academy at about 0730. Had a great workout and reallly enjoyed getting this in. Great way to start our Easter morning while family watched our son. Nearly perfect running conditions ... about 55 and sunny with zero wind. 

A.

3 x 1600m @ RPE 7-8 

5:00 Rest 


-Result = 


6:33

6:41

6:38 ... this was the last tough workout before the race next week ... currently 7 days out from the run and overall I am happy with where my running is at given I've only trained for about 6 weeks. 


Also, this week with my 1 RMs, here I am: 


Bench = 275#

Strict Press =185#

Back Squat = 440#

Deadlift = 510# 

1 Mile Run = 6:33 ... these numbers are not 'elite', but they definitely numbers I am proud of given all of the existing obligations in my life and all the things I'm achieving in other areas of my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment