Friday, February 15, 2013

2/15/13

I felt really fit today. This was the best I've felt in a long time. I love this feeling. I am also going to start logging EVERYTHING I eat from here on out. I need to do it to relate how I feel/progress with what I'm putting into my body. I'm mostly concerned with the amount of carbs I can run on/recover well with. Anyway, today looked like this:

Incline Bench Press
Pyramid - 5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5, - 135 x 2, 155, 165, 155, 135# x 2

Bench Press - Singles
EMOM 10 Minutes: 205#

Rest 10 minutes then...

EMOM 20:
-Odd: 4 Dead-lifts @ 80% (370#)
-Even: 4 HSPU

Rest 10 minutes then...

For time:
75 Ring-dips
-EMOM: 20 Double-unders

10:41.

Rest 10 minutes then...

For time:
30-20-10
KB Swings (2 pood)
Wall-ball
-Straight into a 1 mile run

Unbroken in 5.11 then total time of 13:30; slow mile after the couplet wrecked me.

The Incline bench got me. I haven't done this movement in years and it definitely didn't feel 'natural.' I want to incorporate more of these into my training. The dead-lift/HSPU felt really solid, so did the ring dips. I'm glad I got the couplet unbroken, the mile was a slog, but I went into it with my heart rate maxed out/legs like jello. Very solid day of training. I felt awesome. I'm excited to rest tomorrow and to hit it hard on Sunday morning.


Meal 1 - Protein Shake, 9 Almonds, Fish Oil

Meal 2 - 4 Eggs, 4 Slices Bacon, 1 Banana, 1 TBSP Almond Butter

Meal 3 (PWO) - Protein Shake, 16 oz Coconut Water, 1 Banana

Meal 4 - 5 oz Chicken, 3 Slices Bacon, 2 Cups Veggies, 3/4 Cup Brown Rice, 1/4 Cup Blue Berries, Vitamin

Meal 5 - Protein Shake, 1 TBSP Almond Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment