Friday, February 8, 2013

2/8/13

Had a decent session today. There were some maxes programmed; no PRs today though. Cutting weight / high volume of training, I just feel beat up. But it was good to force myself to max out when I otherwise would not have wanted to. It was a mock 'competition' - i.e. only 3 pre-selected attempts.

Snatch - 195#, 205#, 215# (fail)

C+J - 245#, 255# (f), 260# (fail) - would have otherwise had 255, but my back foot slipped on a shitty wood deck, excited to PR this soon. I'm weak on this lift, but I'm still so happy that I can simply do the lift. Fully recovered from injury.

Front Squat - 315#, 330# (fail) - legs feel like shit, didn't even go for a third attempt.

Rest 10 minutes then...

EMOM 20:
-Odd: 2 Rope Climbs (15 ft)
-Even: 5 HSPU

-Complete, these gymnastics moves feel great. No crazy hard metcon today, but doing some higher volume metcons tomorrow. Pumped for tomorrow's training.

No comments:

Post a Comment