Monday, February 4, 2013

2/4/13

Airdyne intervals SUCKED after 'Karen' yesterday. Felt this in my legs more than anything.

AM Workout (1130) 

3 x (:35, 1:15, 2:00) @ 1:1 rest
-Didn't calculate calories or anything, just went for quality intensity. Legs are done.

PM Workout (1530)

I felt better this afternoon than I did on the airdyne. This is probably just because I'm so new to the airdyne and it just rocks my legs. Anyway, I had a really good afternoon session, I felt really fit/conditioned.

5 RFT:
5 Shoulder-to-Overhead (185#)
50 Double-unders

5.58. Shoulder-to-Overhead unbroken, I missed a few double-unders though. I took very little rest at all during this WOD, great stuff, felt solid.

Rest 20 minutes then...

'Klepto' (power clean)
4 RFT:
27 Box Jumps (24")
20 Burpees
11 Power Clean (145#)

12.54. 'Rxed' this workout is squat cleans, but I'm tapering down for a 3 mile run on Wednesday. I definitely don't want to gas out my legs or be sore for that event so I did power cleans. This ended up still being a great WOD. I felt very fit and kept moving with very little rest at all. Great day of training. I wish I didn't have to do a PFT on Wednesday so I could keep training this week, but I'll be back at it Wednesday afternoon once my PFT is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment