Friday, March 29, 2013

3/29/13

Gave 13.4 a run through today. I scored 96 reps. After video review I know where I can make up a lot of time. This workout is a little trickier than I thought it would be, but I'm excited to give it another go with a retooled strategy. I'm wholly confident I've got a bit more in me for this workout.

13.4
AMRAP 7:
3 T2B
3 CJ
6 T2B
6 CJ
9/9... etc

Score: Finished round of 15 + 6 CJ (96 total reps)

Rest 30 minutes then...

Easy 5 mile run; untimed. Today has been the best weather I've seen in Chicago since October. Great to run in the sun with my shirt off. I miss running so much, I really do love to run. Pumped for tomorrow and another run at 13.4 on Sunday!


Meal 1 - Protein Shake, 1 TBSP Coconut Oil

Meal 2 - 4 Eggs, 1 Banana, 2 TBSP Almond Butter, 2 TBSP Peanut Butter

Meal 3 (PWO) - Protein Shake, Paleo Protein Bar (including 34g Carbs)

Meal 4 -  Protein Shake, 3 oz Chicken, 1/2 Cup Brown Rice, 30 Almonds

Meal 5 - 8 oz Steak, 4 Cups Veggies, 1 TBSP Olive Oil

Meal 6 - Protein Shake, 1 TBSP Almond Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment