Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12/15/15

Worked out in the afternoon today ... was a little nervous getting in the gym because of all the weird food / alcohol I've been having while on vacation. But once I got warmed up and started the workout I felt great. Today was the best workout I've had in a while ... I felt really solid on everything and had a great time in the gym working out with my girlfriend.

A.
For Time:
15-10-5
Power Clean (155#)
HSPU
Straight into...
15-10-5
Hang Power Clean (155#)
Ring Dips (from muscle-up station)

-11:10 ... HSPU were 8/7 ... 5/4/1 and 5 ... ring dips 8/7 ... 10 ... 5 ... so only had to do 4 muscle-ups total. Intentionally paced out the HSPU based off of feel, I was overall happy with my effort/time with this workout.

B.
3 Sets, not for time:
DB Strict Press x 8 Reps (2 x 50# DB)
75m Suitcase Carry (50# DB)
Rest 2:00

-Complete

C.
With a Partner:
20 x 200m (10 each, rest is partner's set)

-This took right around 16 minutes ... didn't reall pay attention to how long each interval was, just tried to get as much intensity as possible from this. Zero wind and perfect weather on a warm evening in Florida, felt great to run today.

No comments:

Post a Comment