Thursday, May 26, 2016

5/27/16

Didn't really have this planned in here, but it ended up fitting into this week's training well. I felt very recovered and fresh today. I was tired and beat up yesterday, but those 3 x 800s helped me recover a lot. This is one of the fastest 'Murph' times I have ever had... AND I was wearing boots/utes/20# vest.

'Murph'
Wearing 20# vest, boots/utes, for time: 
1 Mile Run 
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Air Squats
1 Mile Run 

-39:20 ... first mile was 7:40 ... last mile was 10:20 ... 20 rounds of 'Cindy' in under 20 minutes. This was a solid time for me. I was happy with my effort and happy that I could air squat without pain. Doing 300 squats as a 'test' of being able to squat again was not in any way a good or smart decision.. but I'm glad I got this in, was a solid day in the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment