Monday, May 2, 2016

5/3/16

This morning was a solid workout. I had to coach a few classes before hitting this workout, I was pretty hungry and generally tired by the time I got around to this workout. But once I got rolling and warmed up I felt pretty decent. This is the toughest lower body workout I've done in months... it was a good challenge.

A.
Couch Stretch
5 Sets (10 minutes):
2:00 Right Leg
2:00 Left Leg

-Complete

B.
Bottom of a Squat Stretch, holding onto a squat rack (maintaining proper pelvic position)
3 Sets (6 minutes):
1:00 on
1:00 off

-Complete

C
Banded Frog Stretch
6 Minutes

-Complete

D.
Belt Squats – 3 sets of 10 (53# KB) 
Rest as needed

-Complete

E.
EMOM 28 (7 sets):
Min 1 – Row 15/12 Calorie
Min 2 – KB Lunges x 12 (53#/35#)
Min 3 – Double-Unders x 40  
Min 4 – Front Rack Barbell Step-ups  (20/16") (115#/75#) x 10

-Complete ... this was a big push, didn't know if I was going to be able to do this, but just tried my hardest and got through it. I really wanted to cut it a few rounds short, but I'm glad I got all the rounds in. 

F.
Planks on GHD – 3 x :70
Rest as needed
Super Light Reverse Hypers (50#) x 10 Reps

Rest as needed

-Complete 

No comments:

Post a Comment