Thursday, August 25, 2016

8/25/16

Today was a pretty decent workout, even though it was very low in volume. I took out 4 enlisted Marines from the office and did this workout with them. It was fun to actually train them and guide them through the workout. I think they all got a good workout out of it.

A.
Every 3 for 15 (5 sets):
400m Run

-Fastest/slowest were 64/74 ... can't remember all the times exactly as I was giving the Marines their times as they came in around the track. Got some great intensity out of this and it was good to do a track workout with other people to push myself.

B.
On a 6:00 Clock (2 sets):
1 Minute Max Strict Pull-ups
1 Minute Max Push-ups
1 Minute Rest

-Complete ... don't remember the reps I got on these, but was good to get a little upper body stuff for the Marines after the running.

No comments:

Post a Comment