Monday, August 8, 2016

8/9/16

This morning ended up being a decent session. I was pretty tired when I woke up this morning, but once I got moving I got a good session in. I played poker on Saturday night and it left me tight in my back and glute quite a bit... first tightness I've had basically since coming out to California on June 26th. I spent some extra time trying to warm-up and loosen up that tissue. Once I got warm it went away and I felt pretty solid on everything.

A.
Box Squat
Build to a heavy single in 10 minutes

-Built up to 365# to a rogue bench... not sure on the height of that. More there, but did this quickly. 

B.
Every 2 for 6 (3 sets):
Box Squat x 3 Reps @ 75% (275#) of today’s single

-Got all these reps easily 

C.
EMOM 21 (7 sets):
10 BBJO (24/20")
15 Wall-Balls (30/20#)
20 Double-Unders + 8 Toes-to-Bar

-This was more difficult than I thought, mostly because of the 30# wall-ball. Got all the work in and got a lot of intensity out of this, fun conditioning.

D.
20 Minutes of Yoga/Stretching

-Complete ... just pulled off a video from youtube... ended up being some amazing stretching. Great stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment