Sunday, March 26, 2017

3/26/17

Had a pretty decent workout today... the EMOM I did left me totally wasted... it was probably the toughest I have gone on a workout in a very long time. I was fairly nauseous and out of it for a while after this session. Overall frustrating day doing 17.5 with this little shitty plastic rope that was too short for my reach/height... but gave it a run through and will give it another go in the future under better circumstances. Didn't particularly enjoy myself in the gym today... too stressed out about going to the field for the next 5 days. I am extremely bored of TBS... it has worn me down mentally a lot. Can't wait for this bullshit to be over in a month and to actually have control over my life again.

A.
17.5
10 RFT:
9 Thrusters (95/65#)
35 Double-Unders

-11:37 ... thrusters unbroken, missed around 100 double-unders??? Tried to find a rope that worked, but the longest one I could find I was grabbing by my finger tips during my double-unders. It was very unideal for such a burner of a workout like this. Very frustrating.

Rest 15 minutes then...

B.
EMOM 18 (6 sets):
Minute 1 - 15 Calorie Assault Bike
Minute 2 - 5 Unbroken Ring Muscle-ups
Minute 3 - 5 Unbroken Dead-lifts (315#)

-Complete ... spilled over into the 19th minute a bit on that last set ... overall the assault bike was the roughest part of this, tough after part A.

C.
3 Sets:
Incline DB Bench Press (2 x 50# DB) x 10 reps
Res as needed
Supinated Grip Strict Pull-ups x 8 reps
Rest as needed

-Complete

D.
3 Sets:
Incline DB Flys (2 x 25# DB) x 10 reps
Res as needed
Strict Pull-ups x 8 reps
Rest as needed

-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment