Friday, March 31, 2017

3/31/17

Got back from the field this morning ... wanted to sneak in a shorter session to get some movement in... have a PFT on Monday, so I felt the need to get moving a little bit and get some pull-ups in. Got this in during the early afternoon, I was feeling tired from the field, but once I got moving I felt great.

A.
Death by Strict Weighed Pull-ups (35#)

straight into...

Death by Strict Pull-ups

-7 + 3 reps into the set of 8
-10 + 9 into the set of 11
-I've never done a weighted straight into an unweighted version of this ...  ended up being a very solid pull-up workout, got a huge pump out of this and overall felt solid.

B.
(Less) 'Fortitude'
EMOM 30:
12 Calorie Row
12 Burpees

-Complete ... this was the right amount of reps for how I was feeling today. Did the actual RX version of this workout exactly 2 months ago ... given that I just came out of the field, scaling back the reps was the right thing to do ... solid aerobic work before the PFT on Monday.

C.
3 Sets:
Bicycle Crunches x 50
Plank x :60
Rest 2 Minutes

-Complete ... solid core work.

D.
ROMWOD

-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment