Wednesday, March 15, 2017

3/15/17

Today was a lower volume workout, no lifting. But it was good to get a little activity in. I have been working extreme hours and got this in from 7 to 8 pm after working from 5 am to 6:30 pm. Overall work is really destroying the quality of my workouts and any semblance of positivity that I used to bring to the gym. But the position I'm in won't be forever and I will be back to better work hours next week. Anyway, today looked like this:

A.
Strict Ring Muscle-ups
3x3
Rest as needed

-Complete ... these felt really shitty, haven't done them in months (pre-TBS?)

B.
For time:
40 Toes-to-Bar
20 Snatches (155/105#)
40 Toes-to-Bar

-8:10 (splits were 1:45 / 5:20 / 8:10) ... snatches were a little bit tougher than I thought they would be. Maybe I went too quickly through the first set of T2B. Overall a solid little workout.

Rest about 10 minutes then...

C.
4 RFT:
20 Calorie Row
20 Hollow Rocks
20 Burpees
20 Russian Twists (20/14#)

-16:14 ... was going to do a 20 minute AMRAP, but the gym literally closed as I was doing this portion of the workout and I had to leave after I finished my 4th round. Just went through this at an aerobic effort around 80%. Just wanted to sweat and get some movement in, tapering down for Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment