Saturday, March 18, 2017

3/18/17

I was tight in my legs and lower back when I woke up this morning. I woke up feeling a little congested, but I got to sleep about 10.5 hours. I was undecided when I woke up whether or not I should actually workout, but once I got a couple cups of coffee in me, I decided it would be good to get some activity in. Went to a local gym and did the class workout. It went well overall, looking forward to some more volume tomorrow.

A.
Thorough 30 minute warm-up ... should probably warm up like this more often.

B.
5 RFT:
5 Muscle-ups
5 Clean and Jerks (165/110#)

-15:20 ... MU unbroken, all singles on the C+J ... first round took 1:40... but then I slowed down a lot from there and settled into a pace. I've only been using really shit rings at the TBS gym... I was really happy to feel a lot better on the MU given I was on normal rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment