Monday, June 12, 2017

6/12/17

I am embarrassed to say I was still feeling slightly hungover today... Can't believe I had a two day hangover... but some times it happens ... anyway, got in the gym in the afternoon after work ... I didn't feel particularly great on anything... but at least I got moving.

A.
Close Grip Bench Press
4 sets of 5 reps
Rest as needed

-185# across ... haven't been benching from a close grip much lately, so I didn't feel very strong... but this was good to get in.

B.
5 RFT:
5 Burpees
5 Ring Muscle-ups
9 Dead-lifts (225/155#)

-6:20 ... unbroken ... this was tough ... the next fastest time was just over 7:00 ... so I was happy to take the fastest time ... overall I felt like shit though... not a great day in the gym... I am looking forward to feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment