Wednesday, June 28, 2017

6/29/17

Had an entire session planned out for open gym... but I got caught up in some super fucked traffic, my drive took over twice as long as usual and I missed open gym and was forced to do the class workout... it was some silly conditioning stuff, I had to uspcale the shit out of it to make it challenging... got a good burn out of this.... but it was not what I wanted to be doing today, which after a two plus hour drive was not what I wanted to be fucking doing. Anyway... tomorrow is another day.

A.
Every 3 minutes for 15 minutes (5 sets):
20 Wall-Balls (30/20#)
20 KBS (72/53#)
40 Double-Unders

-Rounds were between 1:55 (first) and 2:30 (last) .... got about 5 seconds slower on the 2nd and 3rd rounds ... then really fell off for the 4th and 5th because I had to break up the reps. Went unbroken for 3 rounds, then had to break up the KBS on the 4th and 5th round ... broke up the wall-balls on the 5th round. I would like to be able to do this unbroken entirely before the 2018 Open.

No comments:

Post a Comment