Saturday, February 12, 2011

2/12/2011

I felt alright when I woke up; I was still decently sore in my quads/calves from the lunges and my upper body from trap-bar dead lifts. I got out the door in the early morning and the weather was perfect; I've really lucked out this week. Aside from the weather everything else was crappy. I felt really slow on the run, especially at the hills. I did a slow 17:30 jog to a pull-up bar. I did 18-9-6-3 of ultra-wide grip dead hang pull-ups with 60 seconds rest between each set. I was going to do something different, but I didn't feel great and I figured to take it easy, as this is supposed to be an easy week. I did a slow 13 minute jog after the pull-ups. I've got 2 days of much needed rest and I'll start hitting the lifting/metcons next week. This week has been great for me mentally and physically; I'm looking forward to the coming training.

No comments:

Post a Comment