Friday, December 30, 2011

12/27-12/30

12/27 - Today I was hungover, went to a Christmas party last night and drank more than I have in a long time.

12/28 - I got over my hangover yesterday about Mid-day. Went to sleep with my workout planned, about 3 AM I awoke to extreme nausea. I puked 6 times between 3 AM and 8 AM. By 8 am when I got out of bed I had a high fever and extreme muscle fatigue. I only thing I ate this entire day was a can of soup and a few ounces of water. I believe I got the flu.

12/29 - I felt better today. Ate some solid food, 2 eggs and a half a banana. Then I had a protein shake later in the day. I had to travel back home today and I think this exhausted me; because by the end of the day my flu symptoms were coming back and I was feeling a lot worse. I haven't had a good night's sleep since Christmas and I'm not eating enough.

12/30 - I felt ok when I woke up today. I had no signs or symptoms of sickness. Today is the day I've eaten the most food since Monday. My girlfriend and co-workers tell me I look like I've lost weight. This is not good. Overall I just have an extreme loss of self-worth for not being in the gym. I know I haven't been able to get enough food or sleep lately and between that and not working out I know how detrimental this week is to my fitness and I'm almost depressed. I have huge regrets about getting off track (not that getting the flu was my fault, but drinking/traveling were) and really hate myself and how I feel. I want to be healthy and back in the gym so bad it's driving me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment