Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9/18/12

I was a little frustrated about my rack position today. It hurt really bad, I thought I was getting over it. I'm going to a sports medicine doc soon, booking an appointment tomorrow. Not being able to do muscle-ups, clean/press or put anything in a rack position is driving me crazy. As pissed off as I was that I so heavily had to modify the workout today, I still ended up having a solid session.

Back Squat - 7 sets of 5 @ 75% (300#)  - felt really strong, loved this. I feel like I can handle 300# on my back all day long.

Dead-hang Pull-up - 10 sets of 7 - 1-5 @ 60 seconds rest, 6-10 @ 120 seconds rest

Rest 10 minutes then...

3 Rounds for time:

10 HSPU
400m Run

10:52. I got the first round of HPSU unbroken, first time ever doing 10 consecutive (can you believe I competed at regionals?). But seriously I felt strong on these, my kip is getting a lot better. I can't wait until I've got these down.

Post WOD:

4 Sets of Planks (60 seconds), 1:1 rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment