Wednesday, September 5, 2012

9/5/12

Yesterday really taxed my body. I didn't get to sleep much last night, less than 6 hours. I just was not feeling great in the gym today. Worst day I've had in a long while. My rack position injury is really getting to me mentally as well. Today ended up being less intense and overall I just wasn't feeling it.

Rack Jerk (behind neck) - Singles - 185, 225, 235, 255 (f) - missed 255, not near my PR. Just called it there, wasn't feeling good.

5 sets: GHD RDL + RDL Superset - 10 + 10 of each (65# + 205#)

5 x 5  - Bulgarian Ring Dips With Turn out at top (strict) - these were very different for me. It's nice to switch up the programming and do something new and taxing.

-Easy 1 mile run home from the gym.

Overall a bit of a rough day. My rack position is just awful and I hate the mental rut that gets me in. I just want to be back at 100% ability to train hard. It's kind of ironic that I'm in injured now that my volume has been so drastically reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment