Thursday, January 10, 2013

1/10/13

I got talked into doing some day drinking yesterday. I was slightly hungover today, not ideal for training. I was a little upset at myself for drinking yesterday, but I guess that happens sometimes being 23 years old and on Holiday Break. I definitely felt it during the workout today, but overall had a solid session.

For time:
10 Dead-lifts (315#)
20 C2B Pull-ups
40 Wall-balls
8 Dead-lifts (315#)
16 C2B Pull-ups
32 Wall-balls
6 Dead-lifts (315#)
12 C2B Pull-ups
24 Wall-balls
2 Dead-lifts (315#)
4 C2B Pull-ups
8 Wall-balls

15.54. Rough WOD. I had to breakup stuff a lot more than I thought I would, especially the pull-ups. Haven't been doing enough C2B. The hangover didn't help at all. I'd be interested to do this WOD more fresh/hydrated. New goal of banging out this workout in under 10 minutes. Slightly disappointed in myself, but trying not to beat myself up over this.

Rest 10 minutes then...

Super Easy 2k Recovery Row
-8.29. Followed by 10 minutes of stretching/foam rolling/mobility.

No comments:

Post a Comment