Thursday, January 3, 2013

1/3/13

Today was a pretty cool session. I was really happy that I PRed a lift. I haven't PRed a lift in a while, let alone after the awful flu I had. So considering my sickness, I'll take it. I still feel like there is a little more there on my power clean.

Power Clean - Singles - 245, 265, 285# (10# PR)
-This felt easy. Jumped up to 305# and missed it, then made two attempts at 300# and also missed them. I'm confident I'll get a 300# power clean soon.

Rest 10 minutes then...

 'Holleyman'
30 RFT:
5 Wall-ball
3 HSPU
1 Power Clean (225#)

39.30. This is 8 seconds slower than when I did this mid-November. I didn't want to do this WOD again this soon, but it was on the board so I went for it. It was a cool place to go mentally, I haven't really pushed it since getting sick and this was a great way to do just that. 90 HSPUs in a WOD is a mental battle for me. Glad I finished this workout and I wasn't much slower than before I got sick. Looking forward to some more training tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment