Saturday, January 26, 2013

1/26/13

I was tight when I woke up this morning. I got in the gym early and was feeling a little beat up, but once I got warm I felt really good.

AMRAP 10:
30 Push-Jerk (95#)
30 Push-Jerk (135#)
30 Push-Jerk (185#)
30 Push-Jerk (225#)
-Athlete changes his/her own weight

84 reps. From August-December I had barely done any shoulder-to-overhead movement outside of competition. I'm ecstatic that I can once again do these movements. I can't wait to do more thrusters! (my favorite movement in all of crossfit). I was pleased with my score on this, I wanted to get to 225, but coming off this injury that just wasn't possible. 185# felt good though.

Rest 12 minutes then...

For time:
100 Double-unders
25 Wall-ball
75 Double-unders
25 Wall-ball
50 Double-under
25 Wall-ball

Rest 1 minute then...

2 Minute Max Calorie Row

6.14 + 48 cal.

All the wall-balls were unbroken. I missed 8 double-unders, 2 of which were early on in the set of 100; just dumb mistakes. The other 6 were in the later sets and were because of fatigue. Overall a very solid metcon. The rowing BURNED; went 30/18 on the minutes of calorie rows. I gassed out hard on the second minute. I feel great aerobically and strong. STOKED. Ready to rest tomorrow and hit some hard workouts this upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment