Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12/17/13

My training partner is gone and I had a final this morning, so I had to train in the evening. I dominated my final and had an amazing training session late in the day. Great stuff.

A.
Every minute, on the minute, for 20 minutes:
Odd Minutes – Bench Press x 3 reps (200#)
Even Minutes – Kettlebell Swings x 20 (70#)
-This ended up being killer. I missed the 16th minute and had to take a minute off, went for the 21st minute to get all the work in. The KB swings were supposed to be unbroken, but around minute 12 I had to start breaking up the sets. Really tough, got a great workout out of this.

B.
Three sets of:
Stationary Dips x 20 reps
(weight if possible, or bodyweight only if that rep range is ambitious for you without additional weight)
Rest 90 seconds
Weighted Prone Plank Hold x 60 seconds
(45# plate)
Rest 90 seconds
-I was at a different gym than I usually am, I was actually able to do stationary dips instead of ring dips. I forgot how much easier they are. I got 20 every set, probably should have added weight. Felt great for never doing them in years.

C.
 AirDyne for 15-20 minutes @ 75-80%.
-I probably went less than 75%... I went for 200 cals, took 17:20. Super easy pace, just wanted to get the legs moving. They are horrendously sore from the 20 RM squatting on Sunday. Pumped to train tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment