Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12/3/13


Today was a rough day. I tried to go as hard as possible, but I had to break this up way more than I thought I would. The only thing I got unbroken every round were the T2B. HSPU were 15, 10/5, 7/3/4/1, 5/5/5, 5/5/5. Muscle-ups were a double and then 4 singles on every set. I didn't realize how bad the MU were going to be after the HSPU and T2B. Really tough workout physically and for me, mentally. My training partner kicked my ass hard on this. He got all the HSPU unbroken and flew through this. Our clock got jacked during this workout, I have no idea overall how long it took, but it was a while. No barbells = no happiness. But it is good to hit my weaknesses tough like this, it's exactly what I need to be working on.

A.
Three sets of:
Supine Ring Rows x 12 reps @ 2111
Rest 60 seconds
Weighted Strict Ring Dips x 4-6 reps @ 20X1
Rest 60 seconds
-Rows: complete
-Dips: 25# x 6, 25# x 6, 35# x 4

B.
Five sets for times of:
Row 500 Meters
15 Handstand Push-Ups
15 Toes to Bar
6 Muscle-Ups
Rest 4 minutes
-Complete, didn't get the time. But got a lot of quality intensity out this. Rough workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment