Friday, December 27, 2013

12/27/13

I added in the workout yesterday and totally changed today's workout. This is the only deviation I've taken from the invictus programming since starting it. I'm also skipping tomorrow's workout and taking tomorrow off, maybe doing active recovery on Sunday. This is a holiday celebration weekend, I will be drinking for the first time in months. It will be fun to blow off some steam with my good friends and get back to training tough for the 2014 Open come Monday.

CJ - EMOM 10:
5 Minutes @ 225#
5 Minutes @ 245#
-Kept it light and short. Wasn't feeling it after yesterday.

Rest 10 minutes then...


11.5
AMRAP 20:
5 Power Clean (145#)
10 T2B
15 Wall-ball

-10 Rounds. (PR = 12 rounds + 6 T2B). I felt pretty crappy from the start on this. My lungs/metcon are not great right now. I'm hoping in two months when the Open starts to be able to PR this. I went hard, I started tanking around 6 rounds though. Great training though and a good test to see where I'm at. I am much stronger than I've ever been, but I will be hitting a lot of metcon in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment