Thursday, June 26, 2014

6/21/14

Traveling all this week, trying to get in what I can. I am primarily just trying to make sure I get in the lifts I suck at. It has been an awesome week of vacation so far. I went to a NorCal crossfit location in Redwood City. I was wanting to go to the one in San Jose, but didn't have enough time. Did their WOD off the board and then did some extra stuff on my own.

A.
There was a long class warm-up with a bunch of different shit, felt unnecessary and overly long.

B.
AMRAP 14:
9 Burpees
20 KBS (2 pood)
20 Air Squats

-7 Rd + 5 KBS. This was the class workout, went hard, time went by very fast, met some cool people.

C.
EMOM 20:
-Odd: 3 Power Snatch (10 minutes @ 175#, 10 minutes @ 190#)
-Even: 3 Muscle-ups

-Complete, no missed reps. I felt great on everything. Added this in on my own before the gym closed its doors for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment