Wednesday, June 4, 2014

6/4/14

Had a great workout this morning. Everything felt really solid. I had to cut out the front squats because I'm not messing with my hip at all. I was really happy I got to do heavy power cleans though.

A.
Power Clean - 2 x 2 @ 80% (262#), 1 x 3 @ 80% (262#)

B.
Clean Pull - 3 x 4 @ 95% (302#)

C.
On a 10:00 Clock:

For time:
'Grace' (all singles, no TnG reps allowed)

at 5:00...

For time:
20 Muscle-ups

-2.20 Grace
-3:48 Muscle-ups

-I haven't done grace in a long time. I think I could do this workout unbroken and go faster. But my training partner PRed his grace time by about 10 seconds doing fast singles (with a 90 second time). I wanted to try this method and I didn't PR, I was 9 seconds off from my best time. Grace is a fun workout, it was different to do all singles, I definitely didn't gas out as hard as I would doing TnG reps.

-Muscle-ups felt surprisingly good after Grace. Went 6/3/2/3/2/2/2 with consistent rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment