Thursday, June 26, 2014

6/26/14

So the bastardization of this week's programming continues. I traveled from northern California to Idaho today. Got into Boise in the evening, snuck in a short workout. I didn't do as much as I wanted to, but I made due with the time I had.

A.
Every 2 minutes for 16 minutes (8 sets):
High-Hang Power Clean + Mid-Thigh Hang Power Clean + Power Clean

-2 minutes @ 225#
-2 minutes @ 235#
-3 minutes @ 245#
-1 minute @ 255#

-Felt really solid on this, definitely more there.

B.
EMOM 12:
3 x Speed Dead-lift (225#) - this was supposed to be at 315#, but I'm rehabbing my back/hip so I cut it back. Last week I did 135#... got through both last week and this week with zero pain.

 C.
2 Sets:
100 Double-unders
10 Hang Power Clean (185#)
20 C2B Pull-ups
4:00 Rest
...

After second set...

Do 20 C2B Pull-ups (broke up 14/6).  

-3:03, 3:12, completed the third set of C2B Pull-ups. This was supposed to be four sets in total. The gym was closing down as I was doing my second set, so I broke down my bar and stuff and then got in 20 more C2B pull-ups before they locked up... was trying to get as much work in as time allowed! Kind of frustrating, but I got some quality intensity out of today and tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment