Sunday, April 5, 2015

4/4/15

Today wasn't a real "training" day per-se. My buddy is who way into body-building wanted to get a workout in, so I tagged along with him at a traditional gym. It was a fun workout, was a good time with a good dude. We did a pressing / shoulder / triceps workout. Wasn't extremely intense, just went for the pump and didn't tax my body like a hard training session would. This was a fun/different way to train and just enjoy working out. I wouldn't train like this every day, but it was a nice change given my general burn-out toward competitive crossfit.

The workout was basically: 

-Seated Strict Press - heavy 5,4,3,2,2 

-Close Grip Bench Press - heavy 5 x 5 and some drop sets 

-Various Dumbbell shoulder presses and tricep exercises, probably about 8 different exercises total 

-Finished off with some shrugs/strict pull-ups/and cable tricep work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment